Magic mushrooms are a popular psychoactive drug that can be eaten, mixed with food, or brewed into tea. The latter creates the strongest high when consumed. Because of the poor taste of the fungus, many people have begun to develop mushroom-infused chocolate recipes. One such recipe is a mushroom-infused chocolate bar. These delicious creations are often called “mushroom chocolate,” and are common shroom-related deserts. Unfortunately, many users fail to understand the dangers of psychedelic mushrooms, which can affect the brain. They need detoxification and other medical assistance to recover from their dependence on the fungi.