Though the mushroom-infused chocolate is not safe for children to eat, it’s a tasty treat that will satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth. While mushrooms are notoriously dangerous, they can also be edible. You can eat the mushrooms or drink the mushroom-infused tea, but the result is a mind-altering substance. Fortunately, people have figured out how to make a safe, delicious alternative to these psychedelic drugs.
As a side note, you can try a Mushroom Chocolate Bar without worrying about the health consequences. The mushrooms have been proven to reduce stress levels and help people fall into a deep state of sleep. If you have mild pains, it can be treated with this product, too. The bars contain 12 290-mg pieces, making them 3.5 grams total. As an added bonus, they don’t have a nasty taste.